Pages

24 April 2011

I wish I had a ......CAMERA

I wish I had it. There will be another 3 days for the semester to end. I try to keep my mind straight but I just can't. Don't know why. There are tooooo many memories for this year since I've been 'here'. I wonder if I could remember all those moments and faces here. This afternoon, I just had a lunch with my house mates. Cooking spaghetti with my room mate and chatting like we just get to know each other. Talking about dreams and wishes. I know it is hard to see them again after this. At that moment, I abruptly realized that this was the last lunch we might get to quietly spend together. And I keep blinking like snapping the shutter of a camera, wishing to imprint this moment somewhere in my heart. Amidst the sour scent of the spaghetti sauce and everyone's laughter.




p/s: Wow, aku menulis dalam Bahasa Inggeris =p